The Alumiline Linear Metal ceiling system panels are available in elegant 8′, 10′, or other custom lengths. This industry-first in ceiling panels is made from extruded aluminum and is not pan rolled like traditional metal ceiling panels. Alumiline is an excellent choice for external applications or high humidity environments such as soffits, car ports or swimming pools.
Finish Options: Anodized in solid colors or wrapped in natural wood laminate replication.
Click to See All Alumiline Finish Options
- Fast & Easy Installation
- Available for Exterior Applications
- Installs to New or Existing 15/16″ Heavy Duty Grid with Simple Clip Attachment
- No Special Tools Required for Installation Clips
- Washable, Scrubbable, Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Available in 8′ or 10′ lengths; Custom Lengths Available
- Dimensions are ¾″ × 3¼″ Plank – ¾″ Reveal – 4″ Module
- Aluminum Trim Available
- Acoustical Control is Accomplished by Installing Echo Eliminator™ or Quiet Liner™
- Can Be Used on Vertical Wall Applications
- Scored, Radius, or Barrel Vault Instructions Available Using Radius Grid